75% True to size
81% Felt true to width
53% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8166568
- View the size chart
- Hold on to your seats, kick your clunky old walking sneaks to the curb and get ready for the sleeker redesign of the Saucony® Echelon LE2! These aren't your mom's walking shoes!
- Stability Type: Underpronation (supination).
- Differential: 8 mm.
- Soft, supportive leather upper.
- Lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Molded EVA ComfortLite sockliner cradles the foot, provides arch support and reduces peak pressure in the forefoot.
- Can accommodate most orthotics.
- Full-length PowerGrid™ midsole helps center the foot, absorbs impacting shock and redistributes pressure for a smoother, more responsive ride.
- Dual-density S SL™ EVA foam enhances rebound and durability at a reduced weight.
- SRC™ Impact Zone delivers durable shock absorption in the heel to help reduce torque and promote a smooth transition to the mid-foot.
- iBR+™ outsole material supplies enhanced cushioning at a weight that is 33% lighter than standard blown rubber.
- XT-900™ carbon rubber outsole material offers reliable traction and long-lasting wear.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 10 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!