88% True to size
87% Felt true to width
63% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8867488
- View the size chart
- This style is a Medicare and Diabetic approved shoe.
- Make life a little easier and Walk Easy with this casual yet versatile sneaker.
- Premium leather uppers with perforations and detailed stitching.
- Adjustable lace-up closure for a secure fit.
- Lightly cushioned tongue and collar.
- Features removable and odor-resistant SAS Tripad® Cushions designed to comfort all three pressure points: the inside ball, outside ball and heel for all-day support.
- A Contoured Everbounce™ removable PU footbed is designed to support the contours of your foot while cushioning every step
- S-Motion Technology™, built into the Supersoft lightweight sole, supports a natural stride with the three-part walking motion by cushioning at heel strike, across the mid-stance (arch), and through the inside ball forward to the final toe end push off.
- Foot-Shape® Last construction allows this style to mold and move with the natural shape of your foot.
- Easy Walk Supersoft® Lightweight outsole offers a wider sole designed to provides added stability and maximum shock absorption. The unique sole designs help make walking easier and more comfortable.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500 diabetic shoe.
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width M - Medium (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 13 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
SAS Walk Easy