100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Salomon
- View the size chart
- The Salomon® XA Wild hiking shoes have the lightweight construction, easy flexibility, and reliable outsole grip that will let you run and roam to your heart's content in the great outdoors! These trail-hiking shoes are ideal for training and racing on technical terrain.
- SKU: #9343435
- Predecessor: N/A
- Support Type: N/A.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, moderate cushioning.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 11 mm.
- Breathable synthetic upper with Sensifit™ technology ensures an enhanced, snug fit.
- Stitch-free upper construction offers a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel that helps guard against irritation and hot spots.
- Quicklace™ system allows for a secure, customized fit.
- Protective rubber toe cap and mud guard.
- Breathable textile polyester lining for a great step-in feel.
- Molded OrthoLite® sockliner for long-lasting underfoot support, comfort, and breathability.
- 3D Advanced Chassis™ for superior stability and secure fit for the foot.
- Molded EVA foam midsole with EnergyCell+ technology for added comfort and shock absorption.
- Contagrip® MA rubber outsole with multidirectional lugs for maximum grip on a variety of both even and rugged terrain.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 4⁄5 in
- Weight: 12.2 oz
- Platform Height: 7⁄10 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?