Salomon X Ultra Mid Winter CS WPSalomon X Ultra Mid Winter CS WP
Salomon X Ultra Mid Winter CS WP
100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
78% Moderate arch support
- View the size chart
- The Salomon™ X Ultra Mid Winter CS WP boot offers the best in insulated comfort and reliable traction through the iciest and snowiest of days.
- SKU: #9065011
- Women's-specific last for a better fit and feel.
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper.
- Mid-cut for heightened ankle stability.
- Lace-up boot system with two metal lace lockers for a secure fit.
- Gusseted tongue helps keep the debris out.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Protective rubber toe cap.
- Mud guard.
- Protective rubber heel cap.
- Heel pull.
- Thinsulate™ insulation is warm, lightweight, moisture-resistant and breathable. It focuses on the lateral zone and toe cap.
- Insulation Temperature:
• Insulated membrane Tº Extreme -25ºC/-13ºF
• Insulated membrane Tº Limit -12ºC/+10ºF
• Insulated membrane Tº Comfort -6ºC/+21ºF
- ClimaSalomon Waterproof keeps out the wet and snowy elements for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Breathable fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable EVA footbed with OrthoLite® sock liner that combines a specific cushioned foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, better-cushioned cushioned environment under the foot. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
- Advanced Chassis™ system maximizes motion control, energy management, and propulsion for a stable, efficient, and responsive ride.
- Injected EVA midsole for added comfort and shock absorption.
- Molded shank provides enhanced stability.
- Non-marking Contagrip® outsole has an aggressive lug pattern that provides superior traction through wet, snowy, and icy conditions.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Shaft: 5 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?