82% True to size
88% Felt true to width
75% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9064975
- View the size chart
- Lace into the Salomon® X Ultra 3 LTR GTX® hiking boot on those rainy days so you never have to slow down on your favorite trails.
- Ideal for fast hiking over moderate to technical terrain in wet-weather conditions.
- Waterproof premium nubuck leather and PU-coated leather upper.
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort membrane ensures breathable, waterproof protection from outside elements.
- Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening that allows for easy on and off.
- Gusseted tongue helps keep the debris out.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Protective rubber toe cap.
- External heel counter locks the foot into place.
- Heel pull.
- Breathable fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Anatomically shaped EVA footbed with OrthoLite® sock liner that combines a specific cushioned foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, better-cushioned cushioned environment under the foot. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
- Injected EVA midsole for added comfort and shock absorption.
- Advanced Chassis™ system maximizes motion control, energy management, and propulsion for a stable, efficient, and responsive ride.
- Molded shank provides enhanced stability.
- Non-marking Contagrip® outsole delivers exceptional traction and durability.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!