81% True to size
84% Felt true to width
69% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8628446
- View the size chart
- Take your run off road or stick to the paved path in the Salomon® X-Mission running shoe.
- A neutral shoe designed for the all-terrain runner.
- Breathable mesh upper with durable synthetic overlays for targeted support.
- Tongue cover.
- Lace pocket.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- QUICKLACE™ system offers a snug, secure fit and one-pull tightening.
- Friction-free lace eyelets.
- SENSIFIT™ technology ensures an enhanced fit.
- Asymmetrical SENSIFLEX™ promotes forefoot lock down, while allowing the foot to move more naturally.
- TPU toe cap for added protection.
- Breathable fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable foam insole.
- Injected EVA midsole supplies long-lasting cushioned comfort.
- Midsole Height:
Heel/Toe: 27 mm/17 mm
Differential: 10 mm
- High-abrasion CONTAGRIP® and WET TRACTION CONTAGRIP® outsole materials deliver reliable traction and grip over mixed terrain.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 9 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?