100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
80% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9157987
- View the size chart
- The Salomon® Techamphibian 4 is a water shoe and hiking shoe blended into one for the ideal versatility you need for all your outdoor adventures.
- Breathable mesh upper with quick-drying capabilities.
- Features a slimmer silhouette and added cushioning for a more contoured feet and underfoot comfort.
- Neoprene lining for a comfortable, form-fitting design.
- Patented convertible heel is able to convert the shoe to a sandal, and vice-versa.
- EVA-molded foam tongue cushions and protects your feet.
- Quicklace™ technology gives you easy-on, easy-off while offering a secure, customized fit.
- Breakaway lacing system prevents snags and tangles on plants and other amphibious materials.
- Lace pocket keeps the lacing and closure out of the way so it doesn't snag.
- Adjustable heel strap allows for a precise fit in the back of the shoe.
- Internal Sensifit™ technology wraps your foot with a precise and secure fit.
- Die cut EVA footbed offers cushioned support and comfort.
- Drainage ports for quick water removal.
- Molded EVA midsole offers all-day support.
- Non-marking Contagrip® outsole provides maximum traction on wet surfaces, and features specifically placed lugs for better stability and provides increased ground contact for grip on all surfaces.
- Heel drop: 9mm.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 11 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!