Item InformationMore from SALEWA
- View the size chart
- The Salewa™ Rapace GTX hiking shoe is lightweight, agile, and features high-tech materials to make it the perfect boot for light mountaineering in both good and wet weather.
- SKU: #8482778
- 1.8 mm nubuck leather and highly wear-resistant fabric upper featuring a protective 360° climbing rubber rand.
- Waterproof GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort lining offers a comfortable feel, better breathability, and keeps out the wet elements.
- Cleansport ® technology offers organic odor control for a fresher foot environment.
- Style is stiff enough for use with semi-automatic crampons. (Crampons are not included.)
- Features the 3F SYSTEM design for superior flexibility, ankle support, and precision in fit.
- Flex Collar design increases the ankle's rear range of motion and provides comfort during descents, due to the curved shape that follows the plantar flexion of the ankle.
- Climbing lacing system provides a more accurate lacing in the toe area, which gives more support and allows for better performance.
- Customizable MMF+ Multi-Fit Footbed is a three-dimensional body defined by length, width, and height, allowing even adjustability for an individual fit.
- Bilight TPU midsole provides a long-lasting ergonomic cushioned support and shock absorption.
- Vibram® WTC outsole has an aggressive tread pattern that gives good traction, yet provides a natural feel and secure grip on rock.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- Shaft: 5 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?