Item InformationMore from SALEWA
- View the size chart
- The Salewa® Mountain Trainer Lite Mid GTX lightweight hiking shoes are built for alpine approach and mountain use with a three-season design that lets you take on the rocky terrain and wet weather with total confidence.
- SKU: #9367551
- Mid-cut trail shoe is made of a 1.6mm suede leather and highly wear-resistant fabric upper with TPU film protection and a flexible ankle cuff for added comfort.
- Rubber toe cup and heel stabilizer.
- Climbing lacing system provides a more accurate lacing in the toe area, which gives more support and allows for better performance.
- Features the 3F Total System, which provides additional support to your foot by connecting the 3F System to the shoe's lacing area. This connection ensures optimal comfort, stability and increases foot control where needed.
- Waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane allows for better breathability and keeps out the wet elements.
- Mid-stiff nylon insole for underfoot support.
- EVA midsole provides excellent underfoot support and shock absorption.
- Pomoca MTN trainer Lite outsole provides excellent stability on rugged, uneven terrain.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Circumference: 12 in
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?