100% True to size
67% Felt true to width
75% Excellent arch support
- SKU: #8884085
- View the size chart
- The Salewa® Alpenrose Ultra Mid GTX hiking boot keeps you steady on difficult mountain trails and unpredictable weather.
- Breathable mesh and coated fabric upper.
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort membrane technology offers waterproof and windproof protection, breathability and durability while allowing sweat to pass through the membrane for a perfect dry foot environment.
- Features the 3F Total System, which provides additional support to your foot by connecting the 3F System to the shoe's lacing area. This connection ensures optimal comfort, stability, and increases foot control where needed.
- Features motion guidance technology where the sole and midsole are developed in synergy to support the natural movement of the foot and provide excellent sure-footedness over any terrain.
- Mesh lining for better breathability.
- Climbing lacing system features adaptive eyelets that work with the 3F Total System to increase the overall wrapping fit and comfort of the mid-foot.
- Cushioned footbed for all-day underfoot comfort.
- Durable Michelin® Ultra Train outsole with OC Compound inserts for long-lasting durability, traction, and grip.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 13 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!