- Perform at your best with the durable construction, comfortable interior, and reliable slip resistance of the Reebok® Work Astroride Work shoe.
- SKU: #9196278
- Style numbers: RB211 (Black/Dark Grey) and RB308 (Dark Navy/Purple).
- Steel toe work shoe meets ASTM F2413-17 I/C (Impact and Compression), Static Dissipative (SD 10) with dual-resistor safety standards.
- Dual-layer stretch mesh upper.
- Ghillie lacing for easy on and off.
- Steel toe work shoe featuring static dissipative (SD 10) protection with dual-resistor.
- Moisture-wicking ultra-fine nylon mesh lining for superior breathability and comfort.
- Removable footbed cushioned with MemoryTech Massage memory foam technology that contours to your foot for amazing underfoot support.
- Single layer, soft ASTROFOAM midsole with a PwrZone forefoot design for springy cushioning and shock absorption.
- Durable rubber outsole has excellent slip, oil, chemical, heat, and abrasion resistance that meets and exceeds MARK II Standard of .55 oily/wet. The outsole is also resistant to metal chips.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 14 oz
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
72% True to size
78% Felt true to width
83% Moderate arch support
What Customers Are Saying
Reebok Work Astroride Work