Reboundwear The Lindsey S/S Easy Dressing Adaptive TopReboundwear The Lindsey S/S Easy Dressing Adaptive Top
Reboundwear The Lindsey S/S Easy Dressing Adaptive Top
Item InformationMore from Reboundwear
- Reboundwear™ Women's Size Chart
- The Lindsey Top is helpful for all mobility issues and especially for recovering from upper extremity conditions and surgeries.
- SKU: #9048334
- Fashionable top made with soft, on-trend fabrics with moisture-wicking properties.
- This post surgery, adaptive shirt makes dressing easier for caregivers and less painful for patients.
- PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THIS IS A TECHNICAL GARMENT. ASSISTANCE IS REQUIRED FOR DRESSING IF YOUR ARM IS IMMOBILE.
- PLEASE READ DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY AS THE GARMENT ONLY OPENS AT NECK AND CENTER FRONT ZIPPER. SIZE UP.
- NO MESSY HOOK-AND-LOOP. NO DANGEROUS MAGNETS. Safe to wear in hospitals.
- Soft, comfortable design reduces irritation or disruption to wound sites, tube incisions, ped feed, and other drains such as catheters.
- Minimal metallic components make it safe to wear in hospitals, eliminating interference with medical devices.
- Five strategically-placed zippers allows easy access to key parts of the body without having to fully undress.
- Lightweight antimicrobial fabric repels odor and inhibits bacterial growth to extend freshness.
- Mock collar.
- Full-length zip closure in front.
- Short sleeves with arm zippers for added convenience.
- Accommodates braces, casts, and slings.
- Inner pockets accommodate ports and drains.
- Perfect for breast cancer patients post mastectomy, no need to raise your arms to dress.
- Perfect for shoulder surgeries and chemotherapy.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Product measurements were taken using size LG. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 24 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?