PUMA Safety Rush 2.0 Composite Toe SDPUMA Safety Rush 2.0 Composite Toe SD
PUMA Safety Rush 2.0 Composite Toe SD
8% OFFMSRP: $120.00
8% OFFMSRP: $120.00
70% True to size
96% Felt true to width
74% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from PUMA Safety
- View the size chart
- Move fast and easy throughout your workday with the superior durability, reliable stability, and underfoot support of the PUMA® Rush 2.0 Composite Toe SD work shoes.
- SKU: #9261301
- Style number: 633875 (Black).
- Composite toe meets or exceeds the highest ASTM F2413-18 standards for impact I/75 and compression C/75 protection. All Motion Protect styles meet or exceed the SD (Static Dissipative) requirement or EH (Electrical Hazard).
- Durable textile upper with strong PU trim to help keep the of the shoe structure. Completely metal-free construction.
- Collar and dust tongue made out of stretch fabric for a sock-like fitting and an easy entry.
- Quick lacing system with an adjustable toggle closure for a secure fit.
- Breathable textile lining provides a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Comfortable evercushion® BA footbed offers long-lasting cushioning that doesn't lose its elasticity and features open-cell PU foam that transports moisture away from the foot. Its water-absorbing and fabric top cover provides a pleasant foot climate.
- Innovative IMPULSE.FOAM® midsole reacts to each step with an energy impulse, returning the energy, but also providing maximum cushioning, excellent stability and long-lasting comfort.
- Oil and slip resistant rubber outsole resists heat up to 300°C/572°F, and provides exceptional traction and will not collect debris. The styles are tested for slip resistance to the ASTM F1677-05 Mark II test and the EN/ISO 20344:2011 & ISO 13287:2019, SRC standard receiving very high coefficient of friction scores and/or PASS ratings.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?