- View the size chart
- Stay steady on your feet every work day with the reliable traction and support of the Rio from PUMA® Safety.
- SKU: #8665397
- A lightweight composite safety toe meets or exceeds the highest ASTM F2413-18 standards for impact I/75 and compression C/75 protection.
- This men's Metro Protect style meets or exceed the SD (Static Dissipating) for ASTM F 2413-18.
- Oil and slip resistant rubber outsole resists heat up to 300°C/572°F, and provides exceptional traction and will not collect debris.
- Aluminum alloy toe meets or exceeds the highest ASTM F2413-18 standards for impact I/75 and compression C/75 protection.
- Style number: 642755.
- Water-resistant suede leather upper.
- Erogonomic last shape for a more modern design.
- Traditional lace-up system for a secure fit.
- BreathActive functional lining offers a breathable, more comfortable foot environment.
- Anatomically formed, removable evercushion® BA footbed provides excellent underfoot comfort and support.
- The iCell element in the heel area improves the cushioning and enhances the shoe's stability, guidance, and comfort.
- Additional injected scuff protection in the toe area.
- TPU heel protection.
- TECHNICS PU outsole with different profile elements which offers better ground contact and optimal mobility.
- All Puma Safety shoes are now tested for SR under ASTM F3445-21 in addition to all the other certification tests such as F1677-05 Mark II, ASTM F2913-11, EN ISO 20344:2011 & ISO 13287:2019, SRC.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
49% True to size
71% Felt true to width
79% Moderate arch support
Was this page helpful?