PUMA Safety Elevate Composite Toe SDPUMA Safety Elevate Composite Toe SD
PUMA Safety Elevate Composite Toe SD
9% OFFMSRP: $110.00
9% OFFMSRP: $110.00
78% True to size
90% Felt true to width
73% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from PUMA Safety
- View the size chart
- The PUMA Safety® Elevate Composite Toe SD work shoes have a durable yet comfortable construction, superior safety protection, and reliable outsole traction that will take your performance to the next level.
- SKU: #9113998
- Style number: 643165.
- Fiberglass composite toe cap that meets that ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 safety standards for impact and compression protection.
- EH electrical hazard protection meets or exceeds ASTM 2412-18 and ASTM F2413-18 safety standards and are specially designed for protecting feet from open electrical circuits up to 18.000 volts under dry conditions.
- Side Zip/Lace-up work boots.
- SAFETY KNIT® textile upper for long-lasting comfort and breathability.
- TPU protection in the toe and heel area.
- Rotation Point System allows for easy mobility.
- BreathActive functional lining provides a more comfortable and drier foot environment.
- Features an anatomically formed evercushion® BA footbed with BreathActive technology.
- FAP® (Flexible Anti Penetration) midsole technology is made of ceramic-coated fibers and protects the feet from penetrating objects.
- Heel area features idCell element technology that is made of lightweight foamed EVA, providing excellent shock absorption.
- SCUFF CAPS EVO outsole is oil, slip, heat resistant up to 300°C/572°F, and provides exceptional traction. The styles are tested for slip resistance to the ASTM F1677-05 Mark II test and the EN/ISO 20344:2011 & ISO 13287:2019, SRC standard receiving very high coefficient of friction scores and/or PASS ratings.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width W. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?