PUMA Safety Tornado Waterproof Composite Toe EHPUMA Safety Tornado Waterproof Composite Toe EH
PUMA Safety Tornado Waterproof Composite Toe EH
7% OFFMSRP: $140.00
7% OFFMSRP: $140.00
100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from PUMA Safety
- View the size chart
- Unpredictable work areas will never hold you back with the protective durability, easy comfort, and slip-resistant outsole of the PUMA® Safety Tornado Waterproof Composite Toe EH work boots.
- SKU: #9261300
- Style number: 630785 (Brown).
- Fiberglass composite toe cap that meets that ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 safety standards for impact and compression protection.
- EH electrical hazard protection meets or exceeds ASTM 2412-18 and ASTM F2413-18 safety standards and are specially designed for protecting feet from open electrical circuits up to 18.000 volts under dry conditions.
- Lace-up work boots.
- Soft oiled tumbled full leather upper with a waterproof membrane to keep out the wet elements.
- Over-the-toe extra high scuff cap for wearers who kneel a lot in their job.
- Traditional lace-up system for a secure fit.
- BreathActive functional lining provides a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Anatomically shaped, moisture-regulating evercushion® BA+ footbed features two layers of foamed polyurethane in different densities for superior cushioning and ensures a natural foot position, relieving pressure and muscle stimulation during walking. Heel and ball elevations support the longitudinal arch to improve the foot's hold.
- Kick-Off in the heel area for added responsiveness.
- TPU heel support for underfoot stability.
- SCUFF CAPS EVO outsole is oil, slip, heat resistant up to 300°C/572°F, and provides exceptional traction. The styles are tested for slip resistance to the ASTM F1677-05 Mark II test and the EN/ISO 20344:2011 & ISO 13287:2019, SRC standard receiving very high coefficient of friction scores and/or PASS ratings.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?