100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% No arch support
- SKU: #8230859
- Pendleton Size Chart
- A signature piece for surfers since the 1960s, the Pendleton® Board Shirt will set off your look with timeless style whether you're on the beach or the trail.
- Signature Umatilla wool is named after Oregon's Umatilla County, home of Pendleton's Oregon mill and where Pendleton has been buying wool from local sheep ranchers for generations.
- Regular Fit.
- Umatilla virgin wool fabric is milled in the U.S.A.
- Midweight 10.1 oz plainweave fabrication transitions from standalone indoor to layered outdoor wear.
- Long sleeve, button-up shirt.
- Button-loop camp collar.
- Bias-cut button-flap chest pockets.
- Single-button barrel cuffs.
- Straight back yoke with side pleats.
- Square bottom.
- Bronze Ombre is vintage archival pattern that was first introduced in 1958.
- Charcoal/Red Large Ombre is vintage archival pattern that was first introduced in 1959.
- Red/Black Ombre is vintage archival pattern that was first introduced in 1957.
- Body: 100% virgin wool;
Trim: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 32 in
- Chest Measurement: 46 in
- Sleeve Length: 36 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Customer ReviewsWhat Customers Are Saying
Pendleton L/S Board Shirt
and Free Returns
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!