Pendleton Pendleton L/S Board ShirtL/S Board Shirt
$104.7622% OFFMSRP: $135.00
- SKU: #8230859
- Pendleton Size Chart
- A signature piece for surfers since the 1960s, the Pendleton® Board Shirt will set off your look with timeless style whether you're on the beach or the trail.
- Signature Umatilla wool is named after Oregon's Umatilla County, home of Pendleton's Oregon mill and where Pendleton has been buying wool from local sheep ranchers for generations.
- Regular Fit.
- Umatilla virgin wool fabric is milled in the U.S.A.
- Midweight 10.1 oz plainweave fabrication transitions from standalone indoor to layered outdoor wear.
- Long sleeve, button-up shirt.
- Button-loop camp collar.
- Bias-cut button-flap chest pockets.
- Single-button barrel cuffs.
- Straight back yoke with side pleats.
- Square bottom.
- Bronze Ombre is vintage archival pattern that was first introduced in 1958.
- Charcoal/Red Large Ombre is vintage archival pattern that was first introduced in 1959.
- Red/Black Ombre is vintage archival pattern that was first introduced in 1957.
- Body: 100% virgin wool;
Trim: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 32 in
- Chest Measurement: 46 in
- Sleeve Length: 36 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?