100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
67% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9157022
- View the size chart
- Make a break for the summit with the Pearl Izumi® X-Alp Divide.
- Cleats not included.
- Mountain biking shoe in a low-cut design.
- Bonded, seamless upper is quick-drying and built for rugged terrain.
- Perforated detailing on upper brings added airflow.
- Dual-strap closure system makes for a secure fit.
- Protective toe overlays.
- Thin comfort tongue and lightly padded collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Molded foam insole.
- Dual-density EVA midsole and outsole features a firmer density between the pedal and foot.
- Full-length nylon plate provides increased stability and responsiveness while pedaling.
- Carbon-rubber lugged outsole.
- SPD cleat compatible.
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 7.59), width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 11 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!