43% True to size
61% Felt true to width
74% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9112690
- View the size chart
- The Pajar CANADA® Caline winter boot is the ideal choice to keep you warm and comfortable both on the city streets and on your favorite country paths.
- Genuine twin-faced sheepskin and rich nappa leather upper.
- Features dyed sheepskin from China.
- Pajar-Tex membrane delivers reliable waterproof performance.
- Outside zipper with heavy-duty zip pull for easy on and off.
- Fuzzy fleece lining for added warmth and comfort.
- Premium removable comfort molded insole features a cushy wool blend top cover that is both breathable and antimicrobial.
- Signature Pajar Canada Crystal Snow rubber outsole has a grippy design that will keep you steady on your feet while one those icy streets.
- Temperature rated to -22°F/-30°C.
- Product measurements were taken using size 40 (US Women's 9-9.5), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
- Circumference: 10 in
- Shaft: 6 1⁄4 in
- Platform Height: 1 1⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?