Pacsafe Daysafe Anti-Theft Tech Crossbody BagPacsafe Daysafe Anti-Theft Tech Crossbody Bag
Pacsafe Daysafe Anti-Theft Tech Crossbody Bag
Item InformationMore from Pacsafe
- Travel and exploration are in your blood, there's no holding you back from your adventure. The Pacsafe® Daysafe Anti-Theft Tech Crossbody Bag will keep your travel necessities on hand in secure style.
- SKU: #9034214
- Made of high-density polyester with RFID protection throughout.
- Single shoulder strap that is able to be clipped around a chair leg or table while you relax. This strap blends two hard-to-cut materials: the Carrysafe® strap with built-in, high-tensile stainless steel wire, and Dyneema®, a strong, lightweight fibre that offers additional cut resistance. Combined, the Carrysafe® slashguard strap with Dyneema® helps protect against strap slashers and bag thieves.
- Bag slashers often like to target outside fabric panels of bags, which cause valuables to fall out and into the palm of their hands. Pacsafe's lightweight slashguards are built into (and concealed in) the most commonly vulnerable areas of the bag, protecting your gear from a quick slash-and-run theft.
- Features award-winning RFIDsafe™ blocking material prevents your data from falling into the wrong hands by blocking out virtually all transmissions between 10 MHz - 3 GHz, which covers the radio frequency used in e-passports, credit cards / smart cards and key cards.
- Zipper pullers can be attached to discreet security hooks or placed under & through a secure tab to prevent pickpockets reaching into your bag.
- Fits an iPhone® 7 Plus.
- Interior features slip pockets, passport pocket, and six credit card slots.
- Front zip pocket.
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
- Bottom Width: 4 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 1⁄2 in
- Height: 9 in
- Strap Length: 60 in
- Strap Drop: 30 in
- Weight: 4.8 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?