Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
72% True to size
91% Felt true to width
64% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #7193642
- View the size chart
- Introduced in 1966, the Mexico 66 from Onitsuka Tiger™ by ASICS® were the first shoes with the now famous Tiger Stripes.
- Uppers made from a variety materials like leather, suede, textile, and faux-leather.
- Traditional lace-up closure ensures a snug fit.
- Durable rubber toe cap for protection.
- Heel flap with Tiger logo.
- Smooth leather lining and a perforated padded footbed for all-day comfort.
- Rubber outsole provides excellent traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size Men's 12, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 11 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!