$69.9930% OFFMSRP: $100.00
79% True to size
89% Felt true to width
53% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #126799
- View the size chart
- Introduced in 1966, the Mexico 66® from Onitsuka Tiger™ by ASICS® were the first sneakers with the famous Tiger Stripes.
- They were worn at the Mexico Olympic Games in 1968.
- Choose from either a combination of leather, suede and textile uppers for long, durable wear.
- Textile lining with a perforated, cushioned footbed for all-day comfort.
- Rubber outsole provides excellent traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size Men's 11, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 10 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Customer ReviewsWhat Customers Are Saying
Onitsuka Tiger by Asics Mexico 66®
and Free Returns
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!