Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
71% True to size
100% Felt true to width
86% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9054666
- View the size chart
- Venture into unknown lands with confidence wearing the On® Cloudventure Waterproof trail-running shoes.
- Predecessor: Cloudventure.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 6 mm.
- Two-layer upper design features a lightweight, breathable, water-repellent outer layer, and a comfortable inner layer.
- Lace-up closure.
- Unique lacing forms a diagonal line that follows the foot's natural movements.
- Protective rubber toe cap.
- Heel pull loop.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining.
- Removable foam insole.
- On Membrane is a physical layer of wind- and water-proofing that doesn't wash out over time.
- CloudTec® outsole with 11 individual pods that stretch back upon impact to offset the forces of downhill running.
- Micro-engineered Grip-Rubber outsole features four levels of grip for optimal control on the trail.
- Please note that ONLY the On Cloud 50/50, Cloud Terry, and Cloud running shoes feature an extra pair of conventional laces, along with the On Cloud easy-entry speedlaces.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 14 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!