100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
75% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9054670
- View the size chart
- Don't let inclement weather stop you from reaching new heights in the On® Cloudflyer Waterproof shoes.
- On footwear inspires a more efficient running style by promoting a more forward foot strike, as well as a centered and energized running position.
- On delivers a blend of the injury protection found in traditional running shoes, with the natural ride of its lightweight counterpart.
- Built for the moderate overpronator seeking maximum cushioning and stability.
- Predecessor: Cloudflyer.
- Differential: 7 mm
- Mesh and PU upper materials work together to keep debris out, while maintaining a comfortable in-shoe climate.
- Synthetic overlays provide structural support right where it's needed.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining and molded foam insole offer a great step-in feel.
- On Membrane is a physical layer of wind- and water-proofing that doesn't wash out over time.
- Compression EVA midsole offers lasting comfort.
- CloudTec® cushioning technology is only active during the foot strike, and becomes firm for an efficient toe-off.
- Rubber outsole delivers lasting durability, while the honeycomb traction pattern provides reliable grip.
- Please note that ONLY the On Cloud 50/50, Cloud Terry, and Cloud running shoes feature an extra pair of conventional laces, along with the On Cloud easy-entry speedlaces.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 12 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!