- SKU: #8974387
- View the size chart
- Get as much out of your training as you put into it with the responsive Cloud 2.0 running shoe from On™.
- On footwear inspires a more efficient running style by promoting a more forward foot strike, as well as a centered and energized running position.
- Benefits: On delivers a blend of the injury protection found in traditional running shoes, with the natural ride of its lightweight counterpart.
- Predecessor: Cloud.
- Differential: 6 mm
- A versatile trainer that is ideal for runners and other athletes alike.
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays that provide structural support where it is needed.
- Bungee speed-lacing system is designed to promote a glove-like fit.
- V-molded heel offers a snug fit while providing freedom for your feet.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Breathable fabric linings.
- Dual-density insole for prolonged comfort.
- CloudTec® sole unit is made from Zero-Gravity foam to combine minimal weight with exceptional cushioned comfort.
- 16 Cloud-pods are directly attached to the Speedboard, reducing bulk and allowing the sole to adapt to your footprint.
- A central channel between the medial and lateral sides of the foot lets the CloudTec sole adapt to the individual movement path of the foot.
- Deep flex grooves for an enhanced range of motion and maximum flexibility.
- Please note that ONLY the On Cloud 50/50, Cloud Terry, and Cloud running shoes feature an extra pair of conventional laces, along with the On Cloud easy-entry speedlaces.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 9 oz
Shoe Size Charts
Chart provides a guide to shoe size conversion based on international size measuring conventions and our own shoe fitting experience. However the shoe size required for any one customer can vary significantly from one style of shoe to another even for the same manufacturer.
This chart does not provide a guarantee of shoe size conversion, it is merely a guide. Customers should consult with our expert fitting guides if they are unsure of their required size.
|Unit||Men's Shoe Size Chart|
|United States & Canada||6||6.5||7||7.5||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10.5||11||11.5||12||13||14||15||16|
|Heel-Toe Measurements (in)||9.3||9.5||9.6||9.8||9.9||10.1||10.3||10.4||10.6||10.8||10.9||11.1||11.3||11.6||11.9||12.2||12.5|
|Heel-Toe Measurements (cm)||23.5||24.1||24.4||24.8||25.4||25.7||26||26.7||27||27.3||27.9||28.3||28.6||29.4||30.2||31||31.8|
What Customers Are Saying
Free Shipping and Free Returns
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!