Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
62% True to size
100% Felt true to width
57% Excellent arch support
- SKU: #7773794
- View the size chart
- The Olukai® 'Ohana sandals are like a vacation at the beach for your feet.
- Please be advised that ONLY sizes 9-10 Toddler and 11-12 Little Kid include a heel strap. All other sizes will not feature a heel strap as seen in picture.
- Water-resistant synthetic leather strap with Makau Logo.
- The Makau, or bone hook, is the traditional Polynesian symbol worn for strength, good luck, and safe passage over water.
- Nylon toe post uses a loop connection, inner reinforcement, and an exterior seam stitch for supreme durability.
- Comfy and quick-drying jersey knit lining and neoprene backer.
- Anatomical compression-molded EVA midsole features a biomechanically correct shape to support your entire foot.
- EVA drop-in footbed gives you the perfect fit.
- Durable rubber outsole with contrast logo and coral reef design.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9-10 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 3 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!