Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
79% True to size
98% Felt true to width
57% Excellent arch support
- SKU: #8084224
- View the size chart
- Designed with the Hawaiian Lifeguard Association (HLA), the OluKai™ Kia'I II is new and improved, and tested daily by over 450 guards. A portion of proceeds goes to the HLA Junior Guard Program.
- Water-resistant synthetic leather strap with soft, quick-drying Lycra knit lining and neoprene backer.
- Anatomical compression-molded EVA midsole with a nonslip EVA drop-in footbed for a personalized fit.
- Non-marking rubber or gum rubber outsole with coral reef lug design for added grip.
- Soft nylon toe post webbing.
- Welded HLA and island chain detail on strap.
- Laser-etched HLA footbed logo.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 8 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!