Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
82% True to size
94% Felt true to width
88% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9145383
- View the size chart
- Hale'iwa, a country town on O'ahu, is often called the "Gateway to the North Shore," but it's also a gateway to outdoor adventure.
- A combination of soft, knit mesh and premium synthetic leather uppers.
- Easy slip-on style with goring details for a comfortable fit.
- Collapsible-back shoe features a fold-down heel counter that allows it to be worn as a slip-on or a slide.
- Moisture-wicking microfiber lining.
- Dual-density anatomical PU footbed with a gel insert provides all-day cushioning, support and comfort.
- A soft, breathable microfiber footbed cover has been added with a custom digital print inspired by the coral reef and is removable and washable.
- Compression molded EVA and a 'Wet Grip Rubber' outsole with a pod design inspired by the coral reef and the ocean depths that surround it.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 8 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!