83% True to size
93% Felt true to width
85% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9145383
- View the size chart
- Hale'iwa, a country town on O'ahu, is often called the "Gateway to the North Shore," but it's also a gateway to outdoor adventure.
- A combination of soft, knit mesh and premium synthetic leather uppers.
- Easy slip-on style with goring details for a comfortable fit.
- Collapsible-back shoe features a fold-down heel counter that allows it to be worn as a slip-on or a slide.
- Moisture-wicking microfiber lining.
- Dual-density anatomical PU footbed with a gel insert provides all-day cushioning, support and comfort.
- A soft, breathable microfiber footbed cover has been added with a custom digital print inspired by the coral reef and is removable and washable.
- Compression molded EVA and a 'Wet Grip Rubber' outsole with a pod design inspired by the coral reef and the ocean depths that surround it.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 8 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying