67% True to size
78% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8509246
- Old West Boots recommends you order one-half size larger than your normal boot size. For example, if you are a size 10.5 in most other boots, order a size 11 boot. Please click on Old West Boots Size and Fit Guide for more information.
- The TBM3051 from Old West Boots® is perfect for the gentleman cowboy with its rich leather construction and classic Western stitching design.
- Leather upper.
- Features three-row fancy Western stitching pattern on shaft.
- Hand-corded medallion.
- Man-made lining.
- Cushioned insole for all-day comfort.
- Reinforced shank for added stability.
- Cowboy heel.
- Narrow round toe.
- Heavy duty rubber work outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
- Circumference: 16 in
- Shaft: 13 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!