80% True to size
100% Felt true to width
75% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8509235
- Old West Boots recommends you order one-half size larger than your normal boot size. For example, if you are a size 10.5 in most other boots, order a size 11 boot. Please click on Old West Boots Size and Fit Guide for more information.
- You will love the true Western look of the ruggedly handsome OW2051 by Old West Boots®.
- Lightly distressed leather upper.
- Features six-row fancy Western stitching pattern on shaft.
- Hand-corded medallion.
- Three-quarter leather welt construction for long-lasting durability.
- Fully leather lined.
- Removable cushion comfort insole for all-day comfort.
- Reinforced shank for added stability.
- Cowboy heel.
- Narrow round toe.
- Durable neolite rubber outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
- Circumference: 15 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 13 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!