50% Half size too large
50% Felt narrower than marked
50% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Old West Boots
- Old West Boots recommends you order one-half size larger than your normal boot size. For example, if you are a size 10.5 in most other boots, order a size 11 boot. Please click on Old West Boots Size and Fit Guide for more information.
- The Old West® Nate ankle boot offers a sleek Southwestern elegance that will complement both dressier and more relaxed looks.
- SKU: #9421803
- Sleek leather upper.
- Inside zipper closure for easy on and off.
- Soft textile lining for added breathability.
- Lightly cushioned textile insole for all-day comfort.
- Reinforced shank for added stability.
- Cowboy leather heel.
- Pointed toe.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Circumference: 8 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?