100% True to size
100% Felt narrower than marked
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8739996
- Old West Boots recommends you order one-half size larger than your normal boot size. For example, if you are a size 10.5 in most other boots, order a size 11 boot. Please click on Old West Boots Size and Fit Guide for more information.
- The truly handsome style of the 5502 boot by Old West Boots® offers a rich, leather construction and eye-catching Western details.
- Rich leather upper.
- Features eight-row fancy Western stitching pattern on shaft.
- Hand-corded medallion.
- Three-quarter leather welt construction for long-lasting durability.
- Fully leather lined.
- Cushioned leather insole is hand pegged for added stability and all-day comfort.
- Reinforced shank for added stability.
- Robust cowboy heel.
- Pointed toe.
- Durable leather outsole with rubber heel tap for added traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- Shaft: 13 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!