100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9033626
- View the size chart
- The beautiful look of the Eleanor boot from Old Gring® proves that Americana never goes out of style.
- Part of the Americana Collection.
- Handmade goat leather upper.
- Features an intricate hand-beaded waving American Flag on front and back of shaft and braided leather piping on sides.
- Pull-on boot with sturdy leather pull loops for easy entry.
- Soft leather lining offers an incredibly comfortable next-to-skin feel.
- Lightly cushioned leather footbed for added comfort.
- Scouring on both heel and outsole offers a more vintage look.
- Snip toe.
- Cowboy heel.
- Leather outsole with rubber heel cap for long-lasting wear and excellent traction.
- Every Old Gringo boot is the culmination of an over 250-step production process performed by their skilled craftsmen. This affords their boots the time to cure in a climate control that ensures a consistency of fit and comfort of wear expected from Old Gringo collectors.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- Circumference: 12 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 13 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!