100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Old Gringo
- View the size chart
- This Old Gringo® Cherrie cowgirl boots have a deliciously chic Western look that will have your ready to kick up your heels!
- SKU: #9413175
- Ankle boots made of handcrafted leather upper with a burnished finished. Features leather lacing, sunburst metal studs, stone-accented conchos, and leather trim on the toe, shaft and heel, leather lacing
- Inside full-length zipper closure and side boot strap for easy on and off.
- Soft leather lining offers an incredibly comfortable next-to-skin feel.
- Lightly cushioned leather footbed for added comfort.
- Distressing on both heel and outsole offer a more vintage look.
- Extended snip toe.
- Scoured cowboy heel.
- Scoured leather outsole with rubber heel cap for long-lasting wear and excellent traction.
- Every Old Gringo boot is the culmination of an over 250-step production process performed by their skilled craftsmen. This affords their boots the time to cure in a climate control that ensures a consistency of fit and comfort of wear expected from Old Gringo collectors.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?