100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Oboz
- View the size chart
- The Oboz® Yellowstone Premium Mid B-DRY hiking boots are part of the Oboz Footwear Premium Collection that supports Yellowstone Forever. This shoe collaboration is an effort to ensure that Yellowstone National Park exists for generations to come.
- SKU: #9327922
- Durable leather upper with a high collar design for better protection and comfort.
- B-Dry™ waterproof breathable membrane allows vapor to escape your foot, but is impervious to water coming in.
- Lace-up closure with fabric laces and durable metal hardware for a snug and secure fit.
- Full rubber toe protection.
- Soft leather lining for a comfortable interior fit.
- Features the O Fit Insole™ Plus with a dual-density EVA footbed, a moisture-wicking top layer, sculpted medium arch support to keep the foot in neutral position, and a deep heel cup for natural support and cushioning. Poron® Comfort urethane pods are placed under the metatarsals and heels to add extra protection to high-strike zones.
- Granite Peak ACT (Adaptive Cushioning Technology) Impact leverages Intelligent PU™ to create a lightweight midsole with long-lasting durability, support, and rebound for optimal comfort.
- Vibram® Megagrip Granite Peak Outsole is ideal for day hiking but still sturdy enough for a multi-day backpacking trip. Hiking sole bottom is built to be supportive and protective and prevents you from feeling rocks and roots underfoot while you're on the trail.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- Circumference: 4 in
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?