100% Half size too small
67% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9076017
- View the size chart
- Take on those mountain trails with the hearty durability, reliable comfort, and assured grip of the Oboz® Trail Low hiking shoe.
- Breathable mesh and highly abrasion-resistant synthetic upper.
- Traditional lace-up closure for a secure fit.
- Breathable textile lining helps promote a dry foot environment.
- Durable, scratch-resistant rubber toe and heel counter protect against rocks and debris.
- Features the O Fit Insole™ with an EVA footbed, a moisture-wicking top layer, low-density EVA pods, sculpted arch support to keep the foot in neutral position, and a deep heel cup for natural support and cushioning.
- Bozeman midsole has a three-layer design: Single-density EVA midsole for comfortable all-day support. More firm single-density perimeter EVA provides added underfoot comfort. Ortholite® Imperial .22 high-density foam for increased rebound, cushioning and support underfoot.
- Bozeman outsole adapts to both single track and the sidewalk. Its edge around the toe, flatter lugs and high-density EVA on the heel deliver support and durability to stand up to daily outdoor pursuits.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!