Oboz Oboz Juniper 6" Insulated BDRYJuniper 6" Insulated BDRY
95% True to size
89% Felt true to width
53% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9076013
- View the size chart
- The weather-ready protection and interior comfort of the Oboz™ Juniper 6" Insulated BDRY hiking boot will keep you steady both on the trail and in the city!
- Waterproof PU-coated leather, suede leather and textile upper.
- Mid-cut boot offers added ankle protection.
- Padded collar and tongue.
- Traditional lace-up system with Gaiter D-ring hardware for a secure fit.
- 200g Thinsulate™ insulation keeps out the cold for a warmer, more comfortable foot environment.
- B-Dry™ waterproof breathable membrane allows vapor to escape your foot, but is impervious to water coming in.
- Breathable textile lining.
- O Fit Insole™ has a heat-reducing mylar base layer, felt wool top layer, low-density EVA pods, high-density EVA sculpted arch support to keep the foot in neutral position, and a deep heel cup for natural support and cushioning.
- Dual-density EVA midsole for stability and cushioning.
- EVA super skin (ESS) forefoot plate armoring for added protection against stone bruising.
- Lightweight TPU chassis provides long-term support, motion control, heel lock, stability and prevents stone bruising without inhibiting flex.
- Swiftcurrent outsole has a woman's-specific design that provides incredible durability, stability, and comfort with lugs that offer ample traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- Shaft: 5 1⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?