86% True to size
86% Felt true to width
43% Excellent arch support
- SKU: #9179973
- View the size chart
- The long-lasting durability, assured support, and waterproof protection of the Oboz® Cirque Low B-Dry hiking shoe will have you ready to jump into every adventure.
- Lightweight breathable knit mesh upper with synthetic micro-suede no-sew panels.
- B-Dry™ waterproof breathable membrane allows vapor to escape your foot, but is impervious to water coming in.
- Synthetic micro-suede sewn down mud guard.
- Durable rubber toe cap.
- Lace-up closure for snug fit.
- Nylon mesh lining wicks away moisture.
- O Fit Insole™ has an EVA footbed, a moisture-wicking top layer, low-density EVA pods, sculpted arch support to keep the foot in neutral position, and a deep heel cup for natural support and cushioning.
- A3 Chassis™ features an independent TPU stabilizer that provides torsional flex and allows for natural articulation, while the single-density EVA throughout provides cushioned comfort.
- Integrated shank reduces weight while providing proper support and flex points.
- ESS forefoot plate mitigates over-flexion and protects from stone bruising.
- TPU heel counter provides long term support, motion control and heel lock.
- Tempest outsole reduces weight without comprise, featuring multi directional and perimeter lugs for traction, and active flex grooves for freedom of movement.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!