67% True to size
100% Felt narrower than marked
50% Excellent arch support
- SKU: #9179945
- View the size chart
- Tis the season to jump into every adventure with the long-lasting durability, assured support, and waterproof protection of the Oboz® Bridger Vent Mid B-Dry hiking boot!
- Waterproof nubuck leather and highly abrasion-resistant synthetic mesh upper for long-lasting durability and breathability.
- B-Dry™ waterproof breathable membrane allows vapor to escape your foot, but is impervious to water coming in.
- Lace-up closure for snug fit.
- Full rubber toe protection.
- Nylon mesh lining wicks away moisture.
- O Fit Insole™ has an EVA footbed, a moisture-wicking top layer, low-density EVA pods, sculpted arch support to keep the foot in neutral position, and a deep heel cup for natural support and cushioning.
- Granite Peak single-density EVA midsole provides underfoot cushioning and shock absorption.
- TPU Chassis boosts stability and prevents stone bruising without inhibiting flex.
- Nylon shank for lateral and torsional flex control.
- TPU heel counter provides long term support, motion control and heel lock.
- Granite Peak hiking outsole provides excellent support and protective cushioning so you don't feel the rocks and roots underfoot. Features a map of Granite Peak, the tallest peak in Montana, molded into the bottom of the outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
- Shaft: 5 1⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?