94% True to size
100% Felt true to width
75% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Nike
- View the size chart
- Blaze a trail past those slow hikers just trying to enjoy some nature on your way to the peak with the Nike® Wildhorse 6 trail running shoes.
- SKU: #9312407
- Predecessor: Air Zoom Wildhorse 5.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Trail.
- Breathable fabric upper in a minimal bootie design with no-sew synthetic overlays.
- Dynamic Fit technology utilizes Flywire cables for lightweight, adaptive, supportive lockdown.
- Lace-up closure with Flywire cables for a more locked-in wear.
- Pull-on tab at rear for easier on and off wear.
- Plush tongue and collar delivers support.
- Mesh inner sleeve wraps the foot for a comfortable fit and feel.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Compression-molded Phylon midsole with Nike Zoom Air cushioning in the heel for responsive cushioning.
- Rounded anatomical heel promotes a more natural range of motion.
- Rubber grippy lug outsole delivers reliable traction over mixed terrain and wraps up the sides and heel for added protection.
- Rock plate helps protect against stone bruises.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 10 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Nike Wildhorse 6