50% True to size
100% Felt true to width
67% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Nike
- View the size chart
- Make some moves on the battlefield of life with the highly versatile, lightweight Nike® SFB Gen 2 8" Boot.
- SKU: #9098030
- SFB: Special Field Boot collection pairs Bill Bowerman's infantry history with athletic performance for a specialized grouping designed to meet the rigorous demands and uniform suitability of military and first-responders.
- Tactical boots with tough faux leather and nylon canvas uppers will hold up even at close inspection.
- Full 8-inch collar offers protection and ankle support while the lacing system keeps your boot in place as you move.
- Updated lacing system pairs laces with collar-wrapping, webbed straps and an instep eyelet that keep the fit locked in while you move.
- Quick-drying technology.
- Heel pull-on loop.
- Breathable textile linings.
- Cushioned textile footbed.
- Foam midsole delivers lightweight cushioning.
- Saw-tooth design at the arch offers grip for fast roping.
- Inner rock shield placed between the outsole and midsole protects against punctures.
- Angled grooves at the midfoot and throughout the sole provides stability without sacrificing foot flexion.
- Sticky rubber outsole at front and hard rubber at the heel with aggressive lug design and internal rock shield.
- Hard rubber at the heel strike zone absorbed and distributes shock from footfalls.
- The outsole wraps the foot and is stitched around the toe for added durability.
- Color Black/Black/Black is AR670-1 compliant.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 0.8 oz
- Shaft: 8 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?