86% True to size
100% Felt true to width
86% Moderate arch support
- View the size chart
- The lightweight and responsive construction of the Newton® Running Gravity 8 running shoe connects to the ground so you will move with confidence mile after mile.
- SKU: #9206171
- Predecessor: Gravity 7.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 3 mm.
- Adaptive Fit Air Mesh upper with a seamless construction for a comfortable, breathable fit.
- Flexible and breathable tongue and collar.
- Anatomically designed skeletal tongue fits perfectly to the foot for easy comfort.
- Advanced lacing system for a secure and comfortable fit.
- Soft fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Full-length cushioned footbed for excellent underfoot comfort.
- High-rebound EVA midsole with Newtonium foam cushioning provides more responsive cushioning closer to the foot.
- Biomechanical metatarsal sensor plate.
- Durable rubber outsole with tactical flex grooves to mirror foot motion.
- Action/Reaction technology creates a responsive, trampoline-like cushioning system that provides quicker bounce-back and loses less energy than a traditional foam-core running shoe.
- Level platform features a lower heel-to-toe drop for a more natural running position.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 8 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?