9% OFFMSRP: $104.95
82% True to size
86% Felt true to width
86% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from New Balance
- View the size chart
- From scenic strolls to serious power walks, the New Balance® WW840v2 keeps up while keeping your as comfortable as can be.
- SKU: #8954297
- Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500 diabetic shoe.
- Perforated suede and mesh uppers in a sporty silhouette.
- Foam cushioned tongue and collar.
- Adjustable lace-up closure.
- Phantom Liner® upper technology promotes a seamless fit.
- LIGHTNING DRY® lining manages moisture to keep feet feeling cooler and drier.
- Removable, foam-cushioned insole for added comfort.
- PU strobel board.
- Shock-absorbing ABZORB® midsole cushioning with exceptional compression set.
- Differential: 12 mm
- Durable, blown rubber outsole.
- NDurance® rubber strategically placed in high-wear areas.
- Built on the SL-2 with a deeper, wider toe box, a higher instep height, and a heel that is slightly more narrow than that of a standard shoe.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width EE - Extra Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 10 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
New Balance 840v2