- Great for Pickleball and Tennis.
- SKU: #8113753
- Designed for the avid female tennis player looking for exceptional stability and support. The New Balance® WC806 tennis shoe helps cover all parts of the court and is a perfect complement to your game!
- Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500 diabetic shoe.
- Full grain leather upper.
- Padded collar with webbing heel pull loop for easy on and off.
- LIGHTNING DRY® liner with a removable, padded footbed keeps your feet dry and comfortable as you train.
- Traditional lacing closure for optimum fit and feel.
- Perforated toe box adds breathability.
- Long-wear drag tip.
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption.
- C-CAP® midsole provide cushioning and support.
- Non-marking Ndurance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability.
- ROLLBAR® with medial and lateral TPU posts for ultimate motion control.
- Distinctive herringbone outsole.
- Last: WX-001
- Available in Wide widths.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 13 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
67% True to size
70% Felt true to width
80% Moderate arch support
What Customers Are Saying
New Balance WC806