50% True to size
56% Felt narrower than marked
89% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9038225
- View the size chart
- Wet sidewalks and muddy trails don't stand a chance when you wear the New Balance® Summit Unknown trail runners.
- Predecessor: N/A.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 10mm.
- Breathable, no-sew mesh construction.
- Traditional lace-up closure for a secure fit.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for comfort.
- REVlite foam midsole creates a lighter, faster response.
- Toe Protect™ adds extra protection against rocks and bumps on the trail.
- HydroHesion® rubber outsole provides additional grip on wet surfaces.
- Spike lugs provide extra gripping power.
- Country of origin.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width D - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 7 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!