76% True to size
63% Felt narrower than marked
71% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9038248
- View the size chart
- You can do the same run a thousand and one weekends in a row and never know exactly what the trail is going to give you. The New Balance® Summit Unknown trail-running shoe outfits your kit with breathable performance, rock-resistant durability, and an amphibious outsole that can handle mud, dirt, or gravel for a shoe that will get you out and back.
- Predecessor: None.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 10 mm.
- Highly breathable, mesh knit upper is protected from toe strikes by a durable Rock Stop deflector shield across the forefoot.
- Skeletal FantomFit upper supplies lightweight support and a better feel.
- Lace-up closure.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Soft fabric lining.
- Removable foam insole.
- REVlite midsole provides a lightweight ride without sacrificing underfoot cushioning or stability.
- HydroHesion rubber outsole compound delivers advanced grip in wet-weather and amphibious conditions.
- Outsole is finished with spike-shaped lugs in order to support movement through loose terrain.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9.5, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 9 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!