47% True to size
79% Felt narrower than marked
73% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9083110
- View the size chart
- Take your place at the top of the mountain when you wear the comfortable and performance-driving New Balance® Summit KOM Gore-Tex® shoes.
- Predecessor: Summit KOM.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 8 mm.
- Synthetic and mesh upper with Gore-Tex® lining offers waterproof protection.
- Lace-up closure.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Removable insole.
- ROCKSTOP plate offers stability from uneven terrain.
- Toe Protect tip provides protection against rocks and other debris.
- Vibram® outsole provides multi-directional traction in all environments.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 11.4 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!