50% True to size
72% Felt true to width
78% Moderate arch support
- Meets OSHA EH (Electrical Hazard) footwear guidelines. Electrical shock-resistant footwear is manufactured with non-conductive, electrical shock-resistant soles and heels.
- Get the daylong comfort and ankle stability needed to withstand a grueling workday with the New Balance® 989v1 work boot.
- SKU: #8907929
- Style inspired by a mid-cut hiking boot.
- Durable leather and synthetic upper materials.
- Lace-up closure.
- Composite toe cap.
- Kick plate.
- Heel pull loop.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Comfortable fabric lining.
- Lightly cushioned foam insole.
- REVLite midsole offers a lightweight ride without sacrificing cushioning or stability.
- Differential: 10 mm.
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width 4E - Extra Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
New Balance 989v1